6 minute freewrite...
You are retrograde
in my roladex heart
turning back the pages
to find bruised and burned bios
of exed out exes
and one night stands
still stand heavy in my eyes
but i am spinning on your axis
i wish time moved like saturn
10, 760 days of burning stars and supernovas...
I wish I could bend time
and leave you in my arms forever.
Nothing has felt more real
than resting inside your dreams
and I am tired
from climbing your mountains
and sliding down your hills
Tonight
I awoke in a cold sweat
to find a nymph
resting on my chest
pushing her weight against
my fraility
my ears are bleeding
from a Siren
sounding off all night
I'm shivering in your sheets
but you are warming my soul
a little at a time
we're diving backwards
into a pool of love
riding tidal waves of emotion
and caged hearts being let free
I am smoking
your essence
you are looking for my heart
but it's not in my chest
you swallowed it
like Cronus
and I am blinding you
with diamond disco balls
and laser shows
but I am blind
and heartless
and I swear my soul
turned blue
the day your eyes did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment