i hate writers block.
especially the kind where lines of words, (wanna be poems) are forming in your head and they just sit there until you birth them onto paper... (or a computer screen) but you can't seem to do that because you have ignored them for so long that now your mind is telling you to fuck off. it's so frustrating. This is how I know it's been too long. There are so many words lingering that i can't seem to sift throught them and make sense of it all. so instead i'm thinking of assignments I've given to my students and hoping that the brain exercise will somehow alleviate the blockage... a brain enema of sorts. It's hard to say if it will work or not. If nothing else, there will exist mediocre poetic randomness...
I feel like I've just spent the last two hours writing absolute shit. I deeply desire to turn over, go to sleep and forget it all... but i can't .. the second i close my eyes the words start appearing again and then I'm stuck trying to arrange them in some kind of order. maybe that's the problem.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment